Game Spy Arcade Installation
The MONOPOLY CD-ROM game is designed as both a Single-Player and a Multiplayer game. If you choose to play a Multiplayer game over the Internet using GameSpy Arcade's player-matching feature, you must install GameSpy arcade:
- Close all running programs.
- Insert the MONOPOLY disc into the CD-ROM drive.
- When the AutoPlay screen appears, click Play.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the game is installed, you will be prompted to install GameSpy Arcade.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- GameSpy Arcade will automatically launch after it is installed.
- When GameSpy Arcade is launched, it will locate the MONOPOLY game on your system.
- Register your information and login into GameSpy Arcade.
- Find MONOPOLY under My Games. If you don't see it, scan for games in the file menu.
Was this article helpful?