STG Passcard Puzzle
You must insert the STG passcards one at a time and enter the correct password for each one.
To Manipulate the Passcards:
- Move the mouse cursor over the card you wish to insert.
- Press and hold the left mouse button and move the card to the card slot.
- Press the right or left arrow on the keyboard to rotate the passcard (optional).
- Release the mouse button when the card is in position just under the card slot.
- After the card has been fully inserted, enter the appropriate password.
When the correct password has been entered the card will remain inside the security machine. If the wrong password is entered, the passcard will reappear. You may then reinsert the passcard and try again.
Refer to the Online Hint System for a solution to this puzzle
Was this article helpful?