Dark Elves are an evil and sinister race. They are very fast, have good scouting abilities, and fairly high combat skills, but not many hit points. They have very powerful mages, who have many upgrades. Dark Elves require stone and crystal.
Tips for playing this race:
- Upgrade the missile damage of your Dark Archers with the Flaming Arrow skill from the Archery Range.
- Once you have four Wisps, you can produce an Ancient Wisp with the Ancient Wisp skill from the Mystic Tower.
- If you produce lots of Infantry or Thralls, you can try to summon a Daemon with the Sacrifice skill from the Altar.
- You can produce Skeletons from the Gravestone with the Burial skill from the Tomb.
- Upgrade your Sorcerers with the Maria skills from the Altar.
- Although Wisps and Ancient Wisps are builders, they cannot be put into mines.
In addition to the armies described following, Dark Elves can also potentially build these units:
- Wisp, page 72
- Ancient Wisp, page 73
- Skeleton, page 60
- Imp, page 75
- Demon, page 78
- Phoenix, page 76
- Harpy, page 76
- Dragon, page 77
- Ferry, page 74
- Scoutship, page 74
- Cruiser, page 74
- Warship, page 74
- Elven Galleon, page 74
Was this article helpful?